Healing & Moving Forward After DIvorce
Divorce can be very stressful for you and your family and heightened emotions may influence the process. You may be experiencing feelings of fear, anxiety, sadness, loneliness, emptiness, excitement, grief, loss, hope, or relief. You may also be healing from abusive and/or traumatic experiences that occurred during your marriage. You might be scared about the future, concerned about the opinions of others, and worried about the impact of divorce on your children. While divorce is rarely easy, healing is definitely possible.
Whether you are struggling with ambivalence and need help exploring whether divorce is the best decision for you, you're in the middle of the process and need help navigating your way, or you are working through post-divorce concerns, the Ocean Waves team will provide you with expert guidance and emotional support and will teach you strategies and tools to assist you in moving forward.
We can help you with:
- Making Divorce Decisions - When Is It Enough?
- Navigating the Divorce Process
- Divorcing a Narcissist
- Managing Feelings/Building Strength: for meetings w/ attorneys, mediation, depositions, going to Court
- Telling the Kids
- Helping Kids Adjust to Divorce
- Keeping Kids Out of the Middle
- Helping Kids Adjust to Two Homes
- Co-Parenting Concerns
- Dealing with a Difficult Ex
- Co-Parenting with a Narcisssist
- Understanding and Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
- Recognizing Signs of Emotional Abuse
- Healing from Emotional Abuse
- Moving Forward
- Building a Post-Divorce Identity
- Career Decisions
- Moving Forward
- Dating & New Relationships
- Blending Families
Every divorce is unique…So is our approach to healing.
Services are tailored to meet your individual needs and help you move forward:
- Individual Therapy for Adults
- Individual Therapy for Kids & Teens
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Co-parenting Concerns
- Workshops: Navigating Divorce, Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, Co-Parenting
- Fitness programs
Support Group for Women: Surfing the Waves of Divorce:
Meets the first Wednesday of every month, from 6-7pm
FREE support group for women navigating the waves of divorce. Connect with other women and learn teals for healing and moving forward with greater peace, strength, and happiness. Topics may include managing the divorce process, adjusting to life after divorce, divorcing a narcissist, healing from emotional and/or narcissistic abuse, coparenting concerns, dealing with a difficult ex, setting boundaries, dating, new relationships, and more.