Our Featured Massages
- Swedish - Developed in the 1700’s by a Swedish doctor it is considered to be the first organized and systematic method of modern massage therapy of a therapeutic nature in the western world. A gentle to firm, soothing massage using long strokes, kneading, friction and tapping techniques on muscles.
- Deep Tissue - This massage is a combination of deeper massage techniques for people who require a deeper pressure applied throughout the whole massage.
- Oncology - This massage is for clients currently in treatment. From the moment of diagnosis to the end of treatment into survivorship, cancer is an anxiety producing emotionally and physically exhausting condition for the individuals diagnosed, their family and caregivers.
- Sports - Specific movements designed to reduce injuries, alleviate inflammation and warm up muscles before and after training events.
- Pre / Post Natal - A gentle massage given to help reduce stress, anxiety and many of the physical discomforts, which can be experienced during and after pregnancy.
- Hot Towel Massage
Our Featured Therapies
- Trigger Point Therapy - Trigger points are accumulations of waste products around a nerve receptor. Trigger points form in muscles, which have been overused or injured. To diffuse a trigger point, static compression is applied for 10 seconds, released then pressure applied for 10 more seconds while the client breathes deeply. Releasing trigger points releases endorphins so the result is elimination of discomfort as well as being energized. Trigger Point Therapy requires the participation of the client to communicate the presence and intensity of pain and discomfort. The therapist and client work together as a team to maximize the effectiveness of this treatment.
- Neuromuscular Therapy - The primary focus is on tendons and ligaments, using an 8-12 second hold to produce a mild state of discomfort, eliminating spasms and restoring flexibility and proper biomechanics.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - Uses very light pressure at specific points to facilitate release of restrictions to natural motion within the Cranial Sacral System. When autonomic flexibility is restored, the whole person functions more effectively.
Other Services That We Offer
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) - AIS is a scientific stretching method developed by Aaron L. Mattes that utilizes precise movements to isolate a specific area to be stretched. Once in the proper position, the stretch is held for 1.5 to 2 seconds, released, and then repeated 8-10 times in a set. AIS has been used by thousands of professional and amateur athletes to increase flexibility and performance while reducing the risk of injury. It is also effective at reducing pain in the human body caused by posture, injury, and inactivity.
- Reiki is a specific type of subtle energy work in which healing is performed by the touch of the hands, allowing the flow of the energy from a limitless source to the recipient via the Reiki practitioner. It is extremely powerful, yet gentle energy that can be easily channeled to yourself and others, just by intention.
- Aromatherapy - The art and science of using Essential Oils to relax, balance and stimulate the body, mind and spirit. The word “Aromatherapy” was first coined by Rene Gattefosse in 1910. The deliberate use of aromatic material is probably as old as the human race with references to its religious, medicinal and sensual use in many ancient texts. However, never before have so many different essential oils been so easily obtained. In today’s age, the level of communication and transportation is able to assist in gathering essential oils from all over the globe and making them available to all who want to explore them.
- Chair Massage - On-site corporate and events.
60 minutes - $80
75 minutes - $100
90 minutes - $120
*prices subject to change
Pricing with Maria Friedman
60 minutes - $90
75 minutes - $115
90 minutes - $135
*prices subject to change
NJ state tax applied at time of service. Tax does not apply with valid doctor prescription.
We accept all major credit cards.
Buy 5 - 60 min or 90 min massages and receive $25 off total
Buy 10 - 60 min or 90 massages and receive $100 off total